The family holidays have always had an active element to them, at first it was cycle touring, then more recently we have started doing a lot of backpacking in the Pyrenees and Alps.
Below are my expeditions over the past few years and where I went, with a few photos to pad out it out. I will try to record all my routes here, both for ease of access and for your interest. If you want further information on anything please contact me, I’ll be happy to help.
The trail so far:
- Backpacking the French Pyrenees 2012
- DofE Expedition Wales 2013
- Backpacking in the Italian Alps 2013
- Backpacking in the Italian Alps 2014
- Backpacking in the Italian Alps 2015
- Backpacking in the French/Spanish Pyrenees 2016
The road so far:
- Cycling through Jura 2011
- Scottish Hebrides Bicycle Tour Easter 2015
- Summer Cycle Tour (5000 miles, 14 countries and 4 months)
The sightseeing so far:
The Traveler’s Atlas: